Private, Easy, Free!
OTL Member Combined Post-Event Survey Results
- 93% Are likely to buy a ticket at the venue in the future 93% 93%
- 73% Spent money on concessions or merchandise 73% 73%
- 50% Were first introduced to the venue by OTL 50% 50%
- 91% Rated their overall experience as “FANTASTIC!” 91% 91%
Here’s How OTL Seat Filling Works!
The Seat Filling Process
1. Submit the basic show or event information via the event submission form on this site or email OTL directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. OTL posts the show information in the private member area (photos, description, attire, etc. is included).
3. Show alerts are also sent to OTL members via email.
4. Interested OTL seat filler club members make reservations in their member area.
5. A complete reservation list is sent to the venue on the day of the show, event, or activity.
6. Members present their ID at the Box Office (or other designated area) to pick up their complimentary tickets.
7. More patrons are now in attendance. Seat Fillers tend to buy food, beverage, and merchandise and make great audience members.
Submit Your Show
Other Event Promotion Resources
In addition to the OTL Seat Filler Free Ticket Clubs, OTL also powers City Guides for Locals. They’re independent of the clubs and include a variety of resources that everyone can use daily.
OTL City Guides for Locals
The guides include information on dining, discounts, lifestyle, and more. Also, there are events calendars powered by Evvnt, as well as directories that include theatres and venue lists.
For seat filling, contact OTL or submit an event submission form from this site. To use the city guides for event promotion, you can add your own information to the event calendars. You can also visit the submission page to add to the directories or submit blog posts, discounts, articles, and more.